Our Transmissions are remanufactured under the finest conditions. The Units are disassembled and cleaned thoroughly using special cleaning agents and every piece is inspected by hand. Heat-Resistant Rust Inhibitors are applied to prevent corrosion. Certified technicians, using OEM quality parts then assemble each Unit.
- All Units are assembled using new bushings, sealing rings, o-rings, gaskets, filters, and clutches (Borg Warner & Raybestos)
- Sonnax Valves, and all internal part updates. ( We Receive all OEM update bulletins.)
- All valve bodies are tested before installation
- All Electronic components are also tested before installation
- All Units are ran through a Uson leak detector and AXI Electronic Dyno
- Heat-Resistant Paint and Anti-Rust Compound
- All Units (Non-Manual) are supplied with Precision of New Hampton Inc. Torque Convertors